Carrie Williams Howe, M.Ed, Ph.D
I am a mission-driven professional excited to work with organizations who share a passion to make the world a better place. I use my strategic organizational, planning, and visioning skills to help you accomplish projects that move your organization or group forward.
At heart, I am an educator. I like to help people and organizations learn and develop to their full potential. I have spent more than 20 years in the higher education and nonprofit fields, and have facilitated challenging and exciting organizational change in many of those settings.
I am also a mother, entrepreneur, homesteader, and freelance writer. I bring all of those experiences to the table as a consultant.
- Facilitative Leadership Training, Interaction Institute for Social Change
- Nonprofit Management Certificate, Common Good Vermont
- Mindfulness Facilitation (Teacher Training), Koru Mindfulness
- Teaching Effectively Online, Community College of Vermont
- Work on Purpose Facilitator Training, Echoing Green
- Blogging & Social Media Training (Elite Blogging Academy, Stupid Simple Search Engine Optimization Training)
- PhD in Educational Leadership & Policy Studies (with a focus on adult learning and college teaching), University of Vermont, 2013
- M.Ed in Higher Education & Student Affairs, University of Vermont, 2004
- BA in English, Middlebury College, 2000
Visit my LinkedIn page to learn more about my background and experience, including links to past projects and client recommendations.